October 14, 2010

Illness, Misery, Of The Light Side Are These?

So I feel like crap, still, but I'm in the morning phase of it, so I feel better than I will later.  That's something, I suppose?

Weight:     310.0 lbs
Body Fat: 44.1%
Water:      42.8%


Well, now that's nice to see.  I guess I'll move on to last night.  I took 2 apples, some carrots, a Nutrisystem Chicken Breast, some bread and a few olives with me to work.  I only ate the apples and some cashews from my desk.  I left work early because I was feeling like so much shit, and got home around 9.  When I got home, I had a grilled cheese sandwich, some sugarfree Twizzlers and a couple of pieces of Nutrisystem Ice Cream, for my miserable throat.


I got up this (late) morning, and had a Nutrisystem Frozen Meatball Parmesan Melt, along with a Nutrisystem Ice Cream Sandwich.  It was pretty good, and I'm now ready to hit the showers and try my hand at another 10-hour workday.  Worst case scenario: I take the rest of my sick leave and come home early.


Fatass is on the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment