September 10, 2010

Weigh In, Momentum

It's been a good week for getting back on track, now I need to focus on not fucking up this weekend.

Weight:     302.2 lbs
Body Fat: 42.7%
Water:      43.9%


For lunch, yesterday, I had a South Beach snack bar.  For dinner, I had a grilled cheese sandwich (I know, I feel 12, too, but I'm running out the damned cheese), 2 clementines, some carrots and broccoli, and some light ranch dressing.  I had a bunch of these South Beach snack pack trail mix things for dessert, too, which wasn't good.

For breakfast this morning, I enjoyed a clementine (fruit), a Nutrisystem Blueberry Muffin for an entree, 8 oz of non-fat milk (dairy), and a slice of wheat toast (carbohydrate).  Now, I'm off to work, and this evening I'll be going out for dinner.  I'm thinking salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment