November 9, 2010

Return... Again

Well, Fatheads, it's been an exciting two weeks since I last checked in at 303 lbs.  I had a major weekend of travel for the marriage of one of my oldest friends, which of course meant much eating of rich food and drink for the celebrating, followed by an extra long work week to make up for the time taken off, during which I had only enough time to make the life-changing decision to buy a new car, which meant no time left over for shopping for groceries, which meant I ate fast food all week long, and then decided to have another weekend of boozing to celebrate my new purchase/put off reality for another 2 days.

I had no idea how stupid that sounded until I typed it.

Regardless, I'm back on the wagon as of last night (finally bought groceries Sunday) and also back on 1st shift, which entails a less intense kind of packing for my work meal, as well as rather early mornings.

Weight:     310.2 lbs
Body Fat: 44.6%
Water:      42.4%


As you can see, my misbehavior has caught up with me, and I, once again, have my work cut out for me.  I'm in the clear until Thanksgiving, as far as routine-disturbing events (though I might have more shift-changes in my future), so I'm gonna go hardcore and see if I can't reintroduce some exercise to my routine... later, not this morning.




So for breakfast, I had a frozen Nutrisystem Ham & Cheese Omelet.


I also enjoyed a slice of whole grain toast (carbohydrate), an egg (protein), and a "jazz apple" (fruit).  I'd never heard of them before, so I bought a few this week.  They taste rather like pears, which is a bit disconcerting, but not unpleasant.




For lunch, I'm  packing my old standby: Nutrisystem Red Beans and Rice With Sausage.  It's more convenient than the other two lunches I enjoy, the mashed potatoes and hot dogs, which require boiling water or a plate and a bun.


Well, I'm off to get ready for work, keep on rocking in the free world.

No comments:

Post a Comment