November 9, 2010

Dinner, Inadequacy

So I took my first real walk around my new neighborhood this afternoon, and I realized just how badly out of shape 2 months of a bizarre schedule, poor or inconsistent eating, and not working out or walking much at all can make me.  I walked about a mile in around15-20 minutes, and it was not entirely pleasant.

It was, however, affirming.  I've been thinking I wasn't doing TOO awful, but this showed me the error of my ways.  I'd actually been thinking, "well, while you're out taking care of this errand, you can stop at the deli and have dinner".  My little stroll disabused me of the notion that I could get away with that, quite yet.


So I was a good boy, and came home for a nice frozen Nutrisystem Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Shells entree for dinner.


For sides, I had some sliced peppers (vegetable), carrots (vegetable), a slice of whole grain toast (carbohydrate) and some light ranch dressing (fat).  For dessert, I'm thinking I'll have one of my Nutrisystem Ice Cream Sandwiches, and possibly some air-popped popcorn with salt (oh yeah, I'm living dangerously).

Oh, as a quick note, all I ate between breakfast and dinner was the Nutrisystem meal I brought with me to work for lunch.

See you in the morning, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment