August 26, 2010

Long Day, Mild Failure

Day started well, had basically the same Nutrisystem breakfast I've had the last 3 days, unfortunately, it was the last one I had in the hotel, and all the other food is at the apartment... where I have no utensils of any kind, yet.

I was on the road all day, had to deal with multiple government offices regarding new license/tags/voter registration.  But all that's done, so I don't need to worry about it any more.  Based on past experience, I would have tried to put it off, but my old vehicle registration from PA was expiring soon, so it didn't make sense.  I picked up lunch at Burger King amidst this, had 2 double cheeseburgers and a large fry.  Less food than I ate yesterday, but not enough less, obviously.

I spent the rest of my day running to a hardware store to get some protective feet/mats etc. for my furniture and exercise equipment.  This took a significant portion of the day, and I ended up ordering some Jimmy John's delivery to the apartment, so I could continue placing some mats/unpacking a few things/cleaning/disassembling some of the owner's furniture for storage.  I ate a Club Lulu and a bag of BBQ Chips.  If you're not familiar with JJ's sandwiches, that's a turkey and bacon sandwich.  I ORDERED that, another bag of bbq chips, and a Gargantuan, which is a sandwich of many Italian meats, sauces and seasonings.  I felt I should have something that I could actually eat as a meal on hand in the apartment tomorrow.

I have to get up very early to get back to the apartment and prepare for the movers to be there tomorrow.  I am out of breakfasts here at the hotel, so I'll probably get a sandwich (or a donut) when I go to get donuts and coffee for the movers.  Tomorrow isn't going to be good, diet-wise.  I won't have cooking capability until at least tomorrow night, and I'm going to be so busy with unpacking that I'll probably just get delivery of something for dinner, and eat the gargantuan for lunch.  Maybe I'll try and split the sandwich between lunch and dinner.

I'm tired, I'm babbling, so I'm going to bed.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment