June 30, 2011

Thursday Weigh-In

Thursday seems to be the hardest word.

Weight:   297.6 lbs
Body Fat: 41.2%
Water:    45%

 Jesus Christ, when did I start not minding yogurt?  So I've got a spare minute this morning, so I thought I'd actually say what the hell I've been eating this week.


Enjoy this picture of a mountain.

Breakfasts have been a bit of a rush, with me trying to get a lunch together while eating.  I've been having 2 pieces of raisin toast, and usually a banana or another piece of fruit, before leaving for work.

In my lunches, I've been packing a mess of romaine lettuce and light bleu cheese dressing for lunch, along with 2 oranges, a miscellaneous piece of fruit, 2 yogurts, the occasional granola bar, and some cashews.  This has pretty well stretched across the course of my days, which have lasted up to 9pm some nights (to be fair, I'm transitioning to a swing shift of 12-8:30).

Dinners have been a bit more of a hodgepodge affair.  I've grabbed dinner with co-workers a few nights, but I've been trying to keep with a rule of minimizing carbohydrates and focusing on protein (grilled/steamed vegetables instead of fries, no fried entrees, etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment