April 2, 2011

Saturday Morning Weigh In

I feel rather dehydrated this morning.  I only drank about 4 quarts of water all day yesterday, so I'm fairly certain my numbers are lower today as a result of that.

Weight:   282 lbs
Body Fat: 37.9%
Water:    47.7%

I had a snack bar for breakfast, and then went out to lunch with coworkers where I had fried catfish, mac&cheese and about a third of the fries they served me.  For dinner last night, I had one Miller Lite at around 9:30-10 (liquid bread etc. etc.).  Now, I'm off to work, so that I can continue to keep myself in the style to which I have become accustomed.  Tonight: we party.



As an aside, these weigh-in posts were originally meant to be a stopgap for when I absolutely didn't have time to write a full food log and other rambling madness.  I realize that they've become more the norm than an exception, but my sleep/work/social schedule is keeping me from writing much more, and I'd like to think that the most important part of the whole process is still being conveyed: the numbers.  Still, apologies for not managing the full load that I'd originally been doing.

Later, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment