October 7, 2013

I Ain'tnt Dead

Jeez, I'd been thinking about starting to post again, but didn't realize it's now been over 2 years since I actually did.  If anyone's still following, post Reader shut-down, I'm happy to have you.  For everyone else, be well.

As those of you who know me are already aware, I recently bought a 1940's house, and moved in.  Working on fixing it up and unpacking is pretty much my entire life outside of work.  I'm also back to working second shift on an alternate work schedule.

My life has been utter chaos for the last year, and it's time to get it back under control.  I'd post my current weight... but I have no idea where the hell my scale is.  I'll get back to posting it once I do.  In closing, this is a tortoise tormenting a cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment