April 25, 2010

Lunch and Working Out

The morning has flown by, with little to nothing getting done.  This is not such a bad thing, as it was time booked for sleep, anyway.

Lunch was the Toasted Ham & Cheese frozen meal.

I'm still kinda hungry, post-lunch.  I'll be keeping busy for the rest of the afternoon to try and ignore that fact, I might even eat my afternoon snack.  I'll probably just read for most of the afternoon, but I may actually get some job application research done.  Oh, I also finished up a preliminary workout sheet that I'm going to use:


Dumbbell Side Bend #/set
Sets
Weight
Bent Arm Lateral #/set
Sets
Weight
Flat Dumbbell Press #/set
Sets
Weight
Bent-Over Two-Arm Dumbbell Rowing #/set
Sets
Weight
Seated Side Lateral Raise #/set
Sets
Weight
Standing Dumbbell Triceps Curl #/set
Sets
Weight
Seated Bent-Over Triceps Extension #/set
Sets
Weight
Seated Dumbbell Curl #/set
Sets
Weight
Stanidng Inner-Biceps Curl #/set
Sets
Weight
Seated Palms-Up Wrist Curl #/set
Sets
Weight
Dumbbell Front Lunge #/set
Sets
Weight
Dumbbell Side Lunge #/set
Sets
Weight
Standing Dumbbell Toe Raise #/set
Sets
Weight
Elliptical/ Treadmill Speed
Time
Distance
E/T/DDR

Apparently, Excel copying and pasting into blogger doesn't work all that well, but you get the general idea.  I'm sure I'll be adding to this and modifying it as the days go on, but I'm thinking that I'll be doing a MWF schedule, with initial goals of 3 sets/12 reps for each exercise.  Interval training, where I hit 15 minutes on the treadmill/elliptical/DDR between each set (15 minutes sounds like a good number, right?).

Edit:  Reference this for what I'm doing.  I basically took this routine and created easy documentation for it.  We begin after breakfast tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment